top of page
Benefits of Sunroom Living
Europeans discovered the benefits of sunlight environments hundreds of years ago. The traditional English style conservatory/tea room is one of the most desired and cherished atmospheres and lifestyles in the world.
Today over 500,000 American families per year are discovering the benefits of sunroom living by adding some type of light filled room.
Following are just a few of the benefits you´ll receive when you add a beautiful solarium.
- Relaxing atmosphere. A properly designed sunroom/solarium will create an atmosphere that will allow you to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
- Stimulate your senses. Your new sunroom/solarium will quickly become the home of numerous plants and blooming flowers. Imagine the fragrances you will experience within your new room. You will enjoy the changing season’s right before your eyes. Experience a spring rain without getting wet, or a snowstorm without getting cold, or falling leaves in the autumn. Open the windows and you´ll hear the songbirds singing as they enjoy the birdfeeders you have surrounding the room. The more you stimulate your senses, the more you´ll enjoy your experience.
- Sunrooms actually promote better health. There have been hundreds of scientific studies proving humans are healthier if they are exposed to regular doses of sunlight. Most of these studies have been done in conjunction with investigation of occurrences of mental illness and depression in countries that experienced long periods of cloud cover or cold elements. The overwhelming conclusion is people´s health improves and they feel better in sunlight environments.
- Great resale value. Sunrooms and solariums enjoy a very high resale compared to most home improvements. Why? Because other people want to experience the greenhouse/sunroom feeling. In a recent survey Builder Magazine discovered that sunrooms were the third-most requested amenity in homes in excess of $250,000. Homes that have properly designed sunrooms sell faster and for far more money than ones that do not.
- Convenient way to take a mini vacation . . . every day. You could take a mini vacation to your personal sanctuary every day. You can . . .
- create a tropical paradise
- add a spa or fish pond to enhance your enjoyment
- make a butterfly conservatory
- create a greenhouse with blooming flowers
- add a bird-watching hideaway
- create your personal scenic view of the outdoors
- enjoy the environment of your dreams!
bottom of page